Manufacturer SP Laboratories, Gonadotropin (HCG, chorionic gonadotropin) 5000iu in vial.
The active component of this drug is chorionic gonadotropin. This element was first synthesized during the treatment of pregnant urine. The drug has a stimulating effect on the production of hormones of the steroid plan, as it has an effect similar to the effect of human luteinizing hormone . Once in the female body, the drug enhances the production of estrogen and progesterone after ovulation. When it enters the male body, the drug stimulates the synthesis of testosterone. There were no cases of the appearance of antibodies after injection of the drug to the patient’s body.
So, mens take SP Laboratories Gonadotropin in cases of:
- hypogonadotropic hypogonadism;
- decreased reproductive function associated with dyspermia;
- with slow sexual development of boys, which is associated with gonadotropic dysfunction of the pituitary cells;
- cryptorchidism. (for medical purposes)
- In sports, it is most often taken to restore testosterone production (although this effect is used not only in sports).
Women take SP Laboratories Gonadotropin in the following cases:
- when undergoing assisted reproductive technology programs;
- induction of ovulation, in cases of infertility, etc.